Gina Riley is a career coach, a talent selection and interview skills trainer, and an executive search consultant. As the creator of her Career Velocity coaching program, she uses her executive search experience to the benefit of her clients, sharing the best tips and tricks from a stand-out resume and LinkedIn profile to networking, marketing, and interviewing practice and the creation of a thought leadership plan.
She Transforms her clients' approach to their career development and helps them build a sustainable process to last their entire career.
To find out more about the Career Velocity System: www.ginarileyconsulting.com
During our recording, Gina shared many great ideas on job transition, including:
· The person you are networking with ultimately must know, like and trust you for them to be an effective advocate for you.
· One of the building blocks for an effective career is to have layers of experiences – which means that job changes are not always bad.
· When answering interview question – think SOAR (e.g., situation, obstacles, action, and results).
· Rambling on and on can be a real problem in any interview.
· We each own our career and the planning process it takes to be successful in it.
· Do you know what your “awesome sauce” is and how to communicate it?
Gina is smart, caring and so full of energy. You will really enjoy listening to her and hearing all the great recruiting and career tips she shares.