Max Chan helps professionals with their job search in order to land more interviews, generate more job offers and make more money. His company, Chan with a Plan, (https://www.chanwithaplan.com) offers a variety of services, including:
· Recruiting plan and guidance
· Cover letter and resume writing
· LinkedIn profile optimization
· Job interview preparation
In this episode, Max provided his expert guidance so you can find your next great job faster and easier. Some of the points he covered includes:
· Resume construction ideas for recent grads and more experienced professionals.
· Why using numbers and metrics in your resume is critical.
· How you can effectively deal with work gaps for your resume and in an interview.
· If you can’t get interviews, change your resume; if you can’t get job offers, change your communication.
· Candidate should review job description of position they are interviewing for to get ideas on what will be asked by recruiting team and prepare response that is in line with what company is looking for.
· Rejection is a part of networking and job hunting, but you can develop a recruiting strategy that can help speed up your search and reduce your anxiety.
This is a powerful episode with so many great tips and ideas for you during your transition. Max will help you change your perspective on how you manage your transition - enjoy!