Limor Bergman has worked in the tech industry for over 20 years as a software engineer, engineering manager, and Director of engineering.
After spending nine years living in the US, she returned to her home country and focused on her passion for supporting women's career growth, mainly in tech.
She has mentored women for over four years and created a mentorship program for women with PowerToFly.
She also consults and runs workshops with companies on various topics, such as:
During our recording, Limor shared many ideas on how to be successful in your job search, including:
· How to effectively brand yourself on LinkedIn
· How to network well, even if you are an introvert
· Discussed if finding a job in 2023 is different from other years
· What is a job search partner, and how can you use one to make you more effective
· What is ageism in the recruiting process, and how can you combat it
· One of her critical thought for job seekers don’t give up; that the next great opportunity is right around the corner
Here is a link to her website:
And links to some of the support websites Limor mentioned:
1) Lunchclub for networking for introverts - https://lunchclub.com/?invite_code=limor2
2) Photofeeler - for getting votes on your LinkedIn profile picture - https://www.photofeeler.com/
3) Canva - for designing your LinkedIn background picture - https://www.canva.com/