Chad Bean is a highly accomplished recruitment professional with over a decade of experience in the industry. Throughout his career, Chad has held several senior management positions at some of the world's top companies, where he has established a reputation for his exceptional leadership skills, strategic thinking, and innovative approach to recruitment.
As the owner and manager of Ignite Recruitment, Chad leads a company genuinely changing the game in the recruitment industry. Ignite Recruitment is a crowdsourced referral platform designed to connect top talent with the best job opportunities, all through the power of referrals. With its cutting-edge technology and innovative approach, Ignite Recruitment is quickly becoming the go-to platform for job seekers and recruiters alike.
Chad was born and raised in Houston, TX, and now resides in Orange County, CA. Throughout his career, he has been driven by a passion for helping people find their dream jobs and positively impacting the world of work. With his extensive experience, strategic vision, and innovative approach, Chad is poised to continue significantly impacting the recruitment industry for many years.
During our conversation, we touched on several important topics.
· The market has shifted, and today, almost 90% of their placements are for in-office roles.
· LinkedIn is a great connector, but you need to find commonality and not just spray out there and hope someone takes it.
· AI is a real help in many recruiting areas, but we must keep the human element and maintain choice and values fit.
· Industries and markets have ebbs and flows; just because the market or industry is down now does not mean it will be forever.
· Finding your next job is a full-time job, and like any new job, you aren't going to be great at it right away, so give yourself a little kindness.
· Remember – to embrace change, be a continuous learner, and focus on your personal brand.
Over the years, Chad has talked with thousands of candidates. His advice is very practical and understandable. He believes a candidate working with a recruiter is like a home buyer working with a realtor – for best results – keep the recruiter in your action plan.