A highly skilled transition and leadership coach, Emily is passionate about empowering individuals and organizations to reach their full potential. With over two decades of experience in the field, she has helped countless clients navigate significant life transitions and develop the necessary skills to excel at life and work.
Drawing from her diverse background in psychology, business, and personal development, she uses a holistic approach to coaching that addresses both the practical and emotional aspects of change.
As a transition coach, she specializes in helping individuals navigate career changes, life transitions, and personal transformations. Whether transitioning into a new role, navigating a career shift, or embarking on a new life chapter, she guides her clients through the challenges, providing them with the tools and strategies needed to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
In this episode, Emily discussed many recruiting transition items, like:
· When you are in your job transition, it is essential that you know your strengths and treat yourself with kindness.
· When looking for your next job, knowing how your strengths show up in your efforts and how you use them is important.
· A lack of confidence in yourself is critical to holding most people back in their job hunt.
· When you draft your cover letter, make it short and straightforward, and tell why you want to be a part of the company and how you are right for the position.
· Things to avoid in transition activity include being overly confident/cocky, being late for appointments, and not testing your electronic equipment to ensure it works.
· Emily believes there is a job out there for good people – they need to take action to get the job – don't be paralyzed in self-doubt or fear.
Emily is intelligent, experienced, caring, and fun to be with. I know you will want to listen to her more than once and share it with your friends. Make sure you leave a rating on this episode and send me any questions you might have for Emily.